3.10.2010

march...ing to a new drum






well as many of you know, i lost my job on friday. i had been employed with that employer for 4 years. people keep asking me how i am doing. the truth is...i am sort of numb. i miss some of my dear friends that i had made. however, i was miserable at that work and see the fact that i will eventually...hopefully see the purpose behind this.

i hope that i can eventually have the strength to turn this "negative" into a "positive." an acquaintance said something yesterday that really made me think. she said "this economy has the ability to bring out the best in people." i hope this releases the creative side of me that is yearning and has been yearning to escape for four years now.

finally, i thought i would pass along some pictures from our third annual academy award party. it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment